Sustainability Policy Statement
JAJI Fragrances & Parfumerie is fully committed to our social and environmental responsibilities. We aim to offer the finest quality products while preserving resources for the future.
We recognise that our activities impact on the environment for both present and future generations. Therefore we will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and codes of practice relevant to the industry sector in which we operate.
Our objectives are to:
• Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities,
• Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable,
• Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable,
• Communicate our environmental commitment to all interested parties including clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it,
• Strive to continually improve our environmental and carbon reduction performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
• Involve with certified and regulated plantations to ensure ethical sourcing is maintained.