Diffuser Safety Instructions & Tips
JAJI’s luxury Diffusers (Deluxe and Crystal) are the perfect way to freshen up your space without the need for flame from a candle or electricity from an electric melt warmer. Our new technology cotton reeds do not require turning. Simply place into the Vessel and let the fragrance reveal itself. Our diffusers are all hand-poured and last between 3 and 6 months, depending on size of diffuser, air conditions that the Diffuser is placed in. There are a number of factors that will affect how long your reed diffuser will last and the amount of fragrance it releases.
These could include:
- Number of reeds used (we recommend using 5 for a good scent throw)
- The airflow around your diffuser (if close to a fan, air conditioning or an open window the reeds will soak up the fragrance faster).
CLASSIC REED DIFFUSERS (100ML & 200ML) Directions of use:
1. Unscrew the collar of your Diffuser vessel
2. Carefully remove the plug.
3. Place the Cotton Fibre reeds into the Diffuser Vessel.
4. Place collar over the reeds and screw tightly into place.
5. Place the Cotton sticks into the Fragrance.
6. Place your reed diffuser somewhere suitable in your home. Place it where it won’t be knocked or investigated by curious children or pets. Be sure to keep it well away from electrical appliances too, in case of a spill.
HANDY TIP: If you feel the fragrance is too strong, remove one or two reeds and wrap them up in a paper towel. Place them on a plate and put in your cupboard – ideal for freshening up the closet!
CRYSTAL SAPPHIRE DIFFUSERS – BLUE & BLACK (10ml) Directions of use:
1. Unscrew the collar/top of your Diffuser vessel
2. Carefully remove the plug with the sponge.
3. Carefully open the Fragrance bottle with your selected fragrance and slowly pour into the base of the Diffuser vessel. (Do not overfill) Allow approximately 8ml of fragrance to be poured into your vessel.
4. Carefully put the top back on the Fragrance Bottle and put aside in a secure/dark place for when you require it to refill your Diffuser.
5. Carefully put the plug/sponge back into the Diffuser vessel. (The sponge will soak up the fragrance and diffuse the scent through the small holes in the collar of the vessel.
6. Place your Crystal Diffuser somewhere suitable in your home. Place it where it won’t be knocked or investigated by curious children or pets. Be sure to keep it well away from electrical appliances too, in case of a spill.
CRYSTAL DIFFUSERS (100ml) Directions of use:
1. Carefully open the Fragrance bottle with your selected fragrance and slowly pour into the Vial of the Diffuser vessel. (Do not overfill) Allow approximately 95ml of fragrance to be poured into your vessel.
2. Carefully put the top back on the Fragrance Bottle and put aside in a secure/dark place for when you require it to refill your Diffuser.
3. Carefully place the Cotton Fibre Reeds into the Vial.
- Do not light the diffuser reeds
- Do not put near mouth or swallow
- Do not allow liquid to come in contact with Skin, Textiles or Finished surfaces. If this happens, wash skin or surfaces immediately with warm soapy water.
- Keep away from heat.
- Ensure your Diffuser/s is/are placed out of reach of children and pets in an area where it will not be easily knocked over. If spilt, the mixture may stain surfaces.
Please note: All JAJI Fragrance and Homewares products are used at your own risk. By following these instructions we are confident that you will get the most enjoyment from your purchase. JAJI Fragrance and Homewares does not accept responsibility for any damage caused as a result of the misuse of its products.
Browse our on-line Boutique of beautifully hand-crafted home & body fragrances
Earn Imperial Points each time you shop online or connect with us and receive Imperial Rewards
Put a smile on someone’s face with a JAJI Fragrances virtual gift card. Whatever the occasion may be
From our luxury lifestyle fragrance brand through to collaborating on fragrances for Celebrities, Luxury Hotels and high-end boutiques has seen us design unique fragrance products around the word. We hope you enjoy our hand-crafted products in your very own space too.